11.12.10

You'll Ride My Rainbow

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Waiting for:
-my brother to come back from the army{army is NOT voluntary in Greece.Unfortunately.Anyway,that would be a LONG conversation.}
-my best friend to come back from the UK to spend her vacations with us.youpie!!
-Christmas time.No specific reason for it,everyone seems more relaxed and happy and that's perfect.
-a day or two off to spend with my beloved ones.
-clothes,shoes,bags,lingerie,clothes,shoes,bags,lingerie,clot..{WHO IS IN MY BLOG WRITING SUCH THINGS???GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY}
-much love!
-nothing else.I have all that I want{except from those shoes and clothes and...OH COME ON,YOU AGAIN!!IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG!!!}:)

Be creative and beautiful and strong but before all,be nice.

coat:see by chloe
top:american apparel
skirt:cos
bag:marc by marc jacobs
shoes:minnetonka
shades:vintage

3 comments:

  1. Simple,sexy,really really beautiful!
    I just found your blog and I think I will
    be addicted to it!
    Keep smiling,you look SO WOW=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING FACE!
    love your hair and the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment girl!
    Love the minnetonka shoes!

    Xoxo Birgitte
    http://fashionaccordingtobirgitte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete