7.12.10

Even Cowgirls Get The Blues

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Do I have the right to call a writer mainstream?If yeah,I think Tom Robbins is one of them and I don't think that to be mainstream in whatever you do is good or bad.
It is what it is.These days I'm reading Robbin's"Fierce Invalids Home From
Hot Climates"and I absolutely enjoy it.The only problem is the fact that I read it
at four o'clock in the morning most of the times,so I think it's gonna take me a week or two to finish it{a really annoying thing if you ask me as I like to read my books within one or two days if that's possible}.

jacket:massimo dutti
t-shirt:zara
shorts:old one,I'm not sure what it is
hat:{I am curious when I am gonna get bored of it}h&m
socks:american apparel
bag:costia
shoes:h&m
necklace:snake belt from zara
shades:rayban

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that outfit, the hat gives the perfect touch, sublime!
    xx

    www.ohmyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your blog, outfits, and photos are just amazing :D
    you got ur self a new follower :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hat is so perfect! and so are your shorts! and your socks! tres lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look- the combo of casual/structured touches is great.
    xx,
    www.bornandbread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. to sakaki einai new season???nice blog girl!!!!!!:)))

    http://fashionsquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)
    thank you all really much!!

    g girl,to sakaki einai xeimwnas 2010 alla iparxoune paromoia se polla labels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look,super blog!!!;) u're new just like me in this world!;) filakia

    ReplyDelete