21.12.10

Old Self Come To Meet Each Other Again

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My best friend just told me that I have to be true to myself even when I feel no protection around me.Till now I thought I was doing that but probably only in my mind.
So,I am gonna dye my hair my natural colour tomorrow.I think that would help me to feel my old self again!
Are we ok now?
{p.s.I LOVE this skirt.When they were making it I think they wanted to do something with an eighties feeling but in the end the gypsy side won}

skirt:vintage
top:zara
belt:rj
shoes:zara
bag:zara
shades:tom ford
hat:zara

5 comments:

  1. Looking foward to seeing your hair color changed back. And the skirt is great! I love how bold it is.

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again- you'll find the Chloe's on ebay, but really no where else. What size do you wear?

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl! thanks for your comment! :)
    great blog! I like this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daring outfit, but interesting.

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this style!
    Nie blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete